Pets allowed on an individual basis. Additional Pet Fees and Deposit apply, all dogs must be under 35 pounds.
This Building Accepts
Minimum 1 Year Lease
77 West 15th Street, also known as The Left Bank, is a modern six-story elevator apartment building situated where Greenwich Village meets Chelsea. Located at the corner of Sixth Avenue and 15th Street, the building offers an attractive selection of studio and one bedroom apartments as well as an on-site garage. David Barton’s Gym, one of Manhattan’s most respected professional exercise facilities, is located on the building’s lower level.
• Oversized & Alcove Studios and Large One Bedrooms available
• Most Offer Juliette Balconies
• Some with Huge Walk-Out Terraces
• Sky’s The Limit® Concierge Services
• Pre-Wired for High Speed Internet and Cable
• On-Site Resident Manager
• Air Conditioning
• Pets Welcome
• Attended Garage
• Brixity.com Online Tenant Services