Apartment Listings on Urban Edge
Why Market Your Apartments on Urban Edge?
To get started, you can create an account and begin entering your listings today (please note that your listings will not go live on Urban Edge until we vet your account and approve it). If you want to set up an automated feed, or send us regular updates, please fill out the form below for more information.
- All listing leads go directly to you. If you're the owner or leasing agent, all leads go to you. If you're the exclusive broker, all leads go to you.
- No competing with others for your listings. Only owners, property managers, leasing managers, and brokers with exclusive listings are permitted to post their vacancies. No open listings are posted by brokers. Potential tenants know they are dealing directly with the source, not a third party.
- We only show updated listings. If a listing has not been confirmed as still available for more than one month, we remove the listing as a precaution. We don't want you getting calls on apartments rented weeks or months ago.
- No “top posting.” Each listing is entered only once in our database. No wasting your time entering listings several times a day, competing to come up first… everyone has an equal chance. List it once, and that's it.
- Robust apartment listings. We have created the most extensive and flexible database in the industry. You can enter as much, or as little, information as you wish, including pictures, floorplans, videos, incentives, application requirements and neighborhood information. Most is done with check-off boxes, but you can also write descriptions if you wish.
- Multiple ways to update your listings. We can accept an automated XML feed which is checked daily, you can send us a list of available units on a regular basis to be updated, or you can have an account to login and update your listings yourself.
- No rental history. Unlike some other sites, we do not show historical data of the rental price from past years.
- It’s free. Yes, free. There is no cost for you to post or feed your listings, and we do not charge tenants to access our database. Our business model is to offer optional, fee-based marketing services as well as banner advertising opportunities on the website itself. However, whether or not you use any of these services, we still want to include your listings on Urban Edge.
12 West 23rd Street New York, NY 10010