The spectacular panorama that residents enjoy from 15 Park Row are classic and inspiring. Breathtaking East River vistas, from sunrise to sparkling night bridges, are complemented by celebrated views of the Woolworth building and the elegant greenery of City Hall Park.
15 Park Row carries the illustrious architectural heritage of design by the renowned R.H. Robertson. It was at one time, from 1899 to 1908, the world's tallest office tower. Its ornate twin towers remain a signature presence among Downtown Manhattan's most celebrated landmarks.
The tower's stunning, ornately detailed rotunda lobby is staffed by a courteous 24-hour concierge. The building-wide renovation includes technological upgrades that will provide residents with an array of sophisticated telecommunication conveniences and choices.
- Beautifully restored Beaux Arts lobby
- 24-hour attended lobby
- Laundry facilities on every floor
- High-speed Internet options
- Time Warner Cable television
- Multiple telephone line
- High ceilings
- Oversized windows
- Pass-through kitchens featuring Golden Peach
granite countertops, white wood cabinetry, and
- Many kitchens and windows
- Statuary white marble and ceramic tile baths
- Residences begin on the 11th floor providing most
apartments with extraordinary city views